Monday, July 8, 2013

WHOLE 30 PALEO CRAZE!

Everyone's heard of the paleo diet, right? Well, if you haven't, you live under a rock. The new craze is to be healthy, diet, and exercise! DUH! So accompanying the Paleo diet is the 30 day challenge of eating in this caveman way aka WHOLE 30!

Well, in my case ..I'm doing a whole 10. Which is a 10 day challenge. BECAUSE What usually happens is I set my mind to doing the Whole30 and break on the first day. It's awful. I have no self-control. Food is my comfort! FOOD.IS.MY.WEAKNESS. That and alcohol.

I have this goal. I want to lose 35-40 lbs by November. Then, I want to gain muscle back.

Today marks DAY 1.

I weigh about 140 lbs first thing in the morning  (I'll double check this at work tomorrow), who knows what I weigh before bed!

 I'm 4'11. I wear anywhere from a size SMALL to a size LARGE! I've got a mommy pooch and my thighs touch. I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MY PANT SIZE IS OR MY BRA SIZE ANYMORE.

I am 25 years young and I want to be the fittest I've ever been in my life.

There was no exercise today, which is a bummer. I did eat well and that is a start. Now I just have to incorporate both. Day 2 starts at 5 AM at the gym tomorrow!

Eat, sleep, gym, work, rinse repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment